Search This Blog

Friday, November 26, 2010

Who brings a dead deer in for service?




So, some filthy redneck motherfucker decided to bring their car in for service at the car dealership that makes me work for slave-wages. The reason I call the motherfucker a redneck? Because the motherfucker had a dead deer chilling in his backseat. Yes, you read that correctly, a DEAD motherfucking deer in his back seat!!!! WHO DOES THAT? A motherfucking redneck, that’s who. Now, I know I’ve dropped quite a few MF bombs so far in this blog, and that’s because, when it happened, that’s exactly what I was doing…..dropping a bunch of MF bombs. It’s crazy to think someone would do that. How do you not drop that shit off before your oil change? What part of that person’s brain thought that it would be alright to roll through with the carcass of a dead animal just chilling, dead eyes staring, in the backseat? It was morbid to say the least….

Seriously, I’ve seen some disgusting things in my day. A person crushed by a helicopter, someone puking on another person, fat chicks nekkid during the day…… but nothing was as disgusting and unexplainable as this. At first, I didn’t think it was real. I thought that it may be a Christmas decoration for a Santa display or something….but it wasn’t. One of my co-workers poked it…..with his finger. Ugggghhhhh………

I’m just saying, when you bring your car in for service, be aware of what you have in your vehicle, because I will judge you by it. And this dude is a motherfucking REDNECK!!!!!!

Oh, and here's a few pics taken of the poor bastard in the backseat....just so you know I'm not making this shit up for entertainment purposes......

1 comment:

  1. That's not a dead deer. It's a mounted deer head (taxidermy).

    ReplyDelete