Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm back....and winter is too.....

I’m baaaaack!!!!

I just saw that my last blog was August 5th. Damn….that was a while ago. But I noticed no ones been here, so it really doesn’t matter, right? If a blog is up, and no one reads it….does it really exist? Anyways, so much has changed, yet has been the same since my last blog. I’m still single and ugly as fuck, but my location has changed. I brought my ugliness closer to NYC. But I’ll get into that in another blog…..

So, today is the first day that I recognize winter. Why is that? Fucking snow…..yes, it’s arrived. Only flurries in my area, but areas close by already has the angels dandruff sprinkled upon the streets. I like having seasons and all, but I hate having to drive to work in the snow. That is my only beef with it really. Some people crawl along the highway at 20mph….then others buzz by going 80, spin out of control, and their accident, while deserved, hold people up even longer. People need to learn how to just drive in the weather. Other than that, it’s not bad. I like to stay hibernated up, warm, in the home watching movies drinking soul warming alcohol while the snow lays a thick blanket on the homeless and less fortunate…….

The only glitch in my previous statement is how cold my apartment is. It’s a decent size spot, so it’s airy. And we have plenty of windows….and no control of the heat. My landlord said something about keeping it about 72, but I think he has dyslexia. It feels like it’s a nut-shriveling 27 degrees in this bitch. This isn’t going to do. I would spring for a space heater, but my roommate would rip my head off if she caught me with it….yeah, I’m on some prison shit here sometimes… Maybe I’ll sneak one in….

Maybe to off-set the coldness, I’ll just up my alcohol intake.

What’s going to suck is when I have to shovel my car out. That’s something I dread. Especially around these here parts. I know parking is going to be a bitch too. When you have on-street parking, and it snows, people just dig enough for their car to get out. That leaves huge snow mounds between cars, and eventually you lose like 10 parking spots per street due to snow mounds. It’s becoming clear to me that I need to invest in a monster truck……

No comments:

Post a Comment