Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Sluts make me wanna vomit

People that have known me for a while know that I have a great deal of disgust towards sluts. I joke about it from time to time, but in reality, I have a deep-rooted hatred for them. I have for a long time. It’s quizzical how I’ve become to loathe them so much. I’ve had many female friends in my day, and the ones that become sluts lose respect from everyone. Friends, family, future boyfriends…… They don’t realize it because everyone is quiet about it, trying to be nice, but they are talked about behind their backs. Guys are friendly towards them because they are easy conquests, not because they have kick-ass personalities. If a dude one-night stands a girl, you better believe he’s telling EVERYBODY about it in detail. And from there, you’re open game for any dude that caught wind of your easiness. That’s why most sluts are “popular” and get invited to any event alcohol is at. Dudes know that makes most of the challenge taken up already, and if cards are played right, easy lay.

I think of it this way, partners to a chick is like miles on a car. Sure you got a new car, but if it has 100,000 miles on it, it’s gonna be all broken down and used up. But if you have an older car with less miles, that’s a keeper! And what do I constitute as a slut? Well, I usually go by this: Partners > Age = slut. So if you’re 22 and slept with 22+ dudes, you really need to get yourself checked…… Most people don’t start having sex until 15ish, so that’s 15 freebies that you can sprinkle throughout the years. Most use them up in their college years….

It’s crazy how delusional sluts are too. I mean, are you really that in need of love? What’s wrong with finding one guy to be with? Why lower your value by doing that to yourself? Because, believe me, no one wants to marry a slut. They might date you for a while, hoping to focus on the present and future, but the mans ego will take over, and the thought of “how many men have been in my girl” or “how can I trust a slut” will creep into the back of their heads. Next thing you know, they are scrambling for a good excuse to let the slut go without hurting her feelings. Last thing a dude wants is some drunken guy at the local bar yelling about how he “nailed your girl” one night without having to work for it. I’ve seen it happen, and it’s ugly…..

Yes, I can hear it now. The dreaded “double-standard”. I get that all the time, “why is it when a guy fucks a bunch of chicks, he’s a stud. But a girl does the same and she’s a whore?” Well, that’s explained simple as this. Women are in full control of sex. The whens, wheres and even hows. A man cannot just go out and fuck when and whoever he’d like. A man has to work for it. A man has to have the right look, personality, and approach. A woman? Just has to ask. If a woman goes out and asks 10 single men (or even married) if they’d like to have sex, at least 9 would say “yes”. A man can do the same, and get shot down by 9….and the slut would say yes, of course. Because I’m beginning to realize there is at least ONE slut to every 10 women. And, unfortunately, those numbers are growing steadily. More and more sluts roam the Earth each and every year. Each generation is sluttier than the previous…..Plus, women LET men get away with it. Women will still actively try and be with a man that they know gets around, while guys only look to bang and ditch girls that get around……

And what kills me, literally drives me insane, is when a girl with GREAT qualities becomes a slut. A beautiful girl with great personality can have any man she desires, but slums down to the slut-world for attention. Like, what the fuck is wrong with these women? You have ALL these great qualities, and you ruin it for some one-night stands and booty calls. Go out and get yourself a good man, make him work for it to prove he’s in it for you and not just the sex. Make yourself a better person! You’ll be happier that way.

I know that I cannot change a slut. I’m beginning to believe that once a slut, always a slut….. I don’t know if slutdom is cureable. Once you’re a member of the slut community, you stay. I wish it weren’t that way. But I fear it is.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I must revise this a bit, becasue I was being too easy. Yes, after a little research, I found out that only 9% of women have more than 15 partners in a LIFETIME! And that the average for a woman is 5-6 partners in thier whole lives!!! Damn, I know girls that have a good 20 under thier belt! (and a few super-sluts with way more.... Ugh...stomach turning....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, just an opinion, but I think a slut can change her ways. Slut-dom is cureable. For the right guy (the right guy for her, mind you) the once slutty can become practically domestic. While rampant sluttiness is an epidemic (no doubt about that) I wouldn't say that it's a completely hopeless situation. Some women grow out of it, or are in a phase, or are trying to get back at someone. You could just be interacting with some individuals in the middle of a slut-spiral... then again, I'm no expert. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA....You may be right. And being a female, you may have access to information that I may not be privy to. I will take your opinon into consideration and investigate deeper into this situation. Maybe there is a way to overcome the slut-spiral. Your feedback rocks and I appreciate it!!!!

    ReplyDelete