Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Women are crazy with thier games....

I now realize that women are crazy….okay, not all women, but most have to be. Over the past few nights, I was looking for tips to dating, since I’m a loser at the dating game. I asked two very attractive, smart women that have great personalities, since those are the types of girls I’m into…..and they both basically told me the same thing.

In short, they like a guy to not seem too into them at first, and make them feel ignored, because “girls like what they can’t have”….and then they said they like a guy to take control and be aggressive and make moves on them first to so solidify the “dating”. Ummm…they basically described a rapist to me. But I digress…..

My biggest concern, other than the rapist undertone of course, is how what they want/expect a guy to do are COMPLETE opposites of each other! SO, they basically left me at square one. Thanks ladies.

Let me break it down a bit. I’m the type of guy who likes to hang out with a girl, go places and get to know her, then let HER dictate if it goes any further from there. These two said that’s a bad move, you’ll fall into the dreaded “Friend Zone” , which many men have fallen into, and few, in not none, have returned……

But I feel if you come on too strong, you come off creepy and desperate. And I feel like if you hook up before really getting to know someone, you’re basing your whole relationship off of the fact that you two have sex….and sex feels better than anything, so you’d ignore that you can’t tolerate the other person, or have nothing in common, as long as at the end of the day you get sex. But the euphoria of having sex with one person wears off if you have no common bonds. That’s why divorce and cheating are high. Trust me on this one…… That’s why I’m picky about who I am with now-a-days. I’d hate to waste out time. And I’d hate to break a girl’s heart when she realizes that this ugly dude, who’s amazing in the bed ;-), is moving on due to lack of common interests and boring out-of-bed life.

But my approach is too honest. Too slow for most woman. I like to get to know them. And by then, I’m in the “Friend Zone”. And the worse part….. They say “Keith, you’re a good guy” shortly followed with something similar to “I don’t wanna ruin our friendship”. Look, if I’m ugly, I would rather you tell me I’m ugly or you don’t find me attractive. At least then I know the reason we aren’t dating…..

Maybe they feel they’d offend me if they called me ugly. Then I might not do the nice things I do for them. Makes sense, right? Damn, women are tricky…. I’m starting to realize, women play games. And they love to. They revel in the games. They complain about guys playing games, but guys are far from game players. They fall into two categories: Men who wanna fuck everything that moves, and genuine nice guys. And telling them apart is EASY AS HELL! But girls never wanna listen to me, so I’m not going to waste the keystrokes here….. Fuck you all and your games, I hope you keep running into the category one guys until you’re too old to want.

Wow, that took an ugly turn……

No comments:

Post a Comment