Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My so-called social disorder.

I admit, I do have a weird social disorder. I don't really talk to many people and tend to keep to myself. But as soon as I'm comfortable with you, you'd think I never shut up. I guess it's common. But I'm not 100% sure. I know that if I haven't talked to someone for over a year, and see them out in the streets, I won't say anything to them unless they say something first. That can't be common, right?

And another thing I hate is talking on the phone. Something about it just seems like a task to me. Plus, if we're talking and you aren't physically in front of me, I get distracted, and don't listen. And I have a hard time hearing on the phone as is. Usually I just do the "uh huh"...."yup"...."that's cool" thing until the person on the other end notices I don't give a shit and ends the call.

But in case you were wondering, my preference goes as follows..... 1. Regular mail... 2. Email ...... 3. Instant msg ....4. Text msg ....... 5. smoke signals......6. Post-It....... 7. In person ........ 8. Sky writing. And then....if need be..... phone calling

The ONLY people I really talk to on the phone are 1. My mom (because she birthed my ugly ass) and 2. Whoever I'm dating (because if I am allowed to touch your bewbs....then I can talk to you on the phone) ....and the list ends there.

No comments:

Post a Comment